Last Updated: January 18, 2017
NitroLab, Gmbh ("Company" or "We") are committed to respecting your privacy through compliance with this notice.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit
https://www.progamerlab.com (the "Site") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and
disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- The Site.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Site, which provide dedicated
non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party sites and services, if those
applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Name, email, phone number, credit card information, IP address, user agent, device type, browser type,
language, click and conversion date/time, referrer, operating system, shipping, and billing address.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other Site operated by Company or any third
party[(including our affiliates, third-party advertisers, and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content
(including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we
will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Site. By
of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Persons Under the Age of 18
Our Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to
or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. If you are
under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on
the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features (including
Facebook and Twitter) of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name,
address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have
collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we
will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under age 18,
please contact us at [email protected].
What Information We Collect About You and How
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email, phone number, credit card information, IP
address, user agent, device type, browser type, language, click and conversion date/time, referrer,
operating system, shipping, and billing address ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as device type, browser type, language, click
and conversion date/time, referring and operating system;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage
details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, including customers that fill out shipping
- From third parties, for example, our fulfillment and call centers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of
registering to use our Site, what products you ordered, the time you ordered those products, posting material, or
requested further services. We may also ask you for information promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a
problem with our Site.
Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to
provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
Your search queries on the Site.
Name, email, phone number, credit card information, IP address, user agent, device type, browser type, language,
click and conversion date/time, referrer, operating system, shipping, and billing address ("personal information").
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Site,
or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User
Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although [we limit access to certain
pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile], please be
aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other
users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not
guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect
certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including [traffic data,] [location data,] [logs] and other communication data
and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser
type. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across
third-party Sites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here for information on how you can opt out
of behavioral tracking on this Site and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable
consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does may include personal information, but we may
maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It
helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to
accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting
you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store
information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the
same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also
referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users
who have visited those pages and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain
Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Site are served by third-parties, including
advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers and application providers. These third parties may use
cookies alone or in conjunction with web beacons or other tracking technologies to collect information about you
when you use our Site. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may
collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different
Sites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral)
advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions
about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of
interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please [check the relevant box located
on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form)/adjust your user preferences in your
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’
target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent,
if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual,
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by
contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we
disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or
other sale or transfer of some or all of Sure Science’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy,
liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Sure Science about our Site users is among
the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these
disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only
for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the "e-mail a
friend" feature of our Site, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
also share your information with third-party fulfillment centers, third-party marketers, and third-party customer
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sure Science, our
customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of
fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created
mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert
you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player
be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information
with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending an e-mail stating
your request to [email protected].
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the
Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending an e-mail stating your
request to [email protected] This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of
a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver
advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending an e-mail
stating your request to [email protected]
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However
these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI’s
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain
information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please send an e-mail stating your request to [email protected].
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized
access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted 128-bit SSL on the Checkout page.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen)
a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We
ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public
areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to
protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our
Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any
privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
policy has been updated on the Site home page]. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal
Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Site